Mental Health Awareness Campaign
It is an initiative taken as a part of community service having 4E objectives:
- Encouraging the importance of Mental Health.
- Enhancing psychological well-being and quality of life of the community
- Empowering the individuals to contribute and monitor mental health of themselves and their community.
- Eliminating the stigmas and prevailing myths related to Mental Health.
Areas we are working on
- Importance of Mental Health
- What an individual can do to enhance psychological well-being and quality of life of themselves and their loved ones
- Identifiers, Causes & Management of common Mental Health Concerns
- How to deal with common childhood concerns
- Importance and ways to enhance relationships( intrapersonal, interpersonal, social and family relations)
- Work and personal life balance
- Workplace environment and team building
Campaign conduction does not include any honorarium.
Interested in conducting it in your locality or organization?